Home Made Chocolates
Once you start to enjoy home made chocolate. Store bought chocolate will never taste the same again. It just wont stack up for you and you will find it tastes sickly sweet. Its so easy to quickly put together a healthy treat to nibble on.
- ¼ cup Niulife DME® Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- 3 tablespoons Niulife Coconut Syrup (you can use organic maple syrup)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl mix together mix together melted coconut oil, coconut syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add in cocoa powder and salt and stir until very smooth and all cocoa clumps disappear.
- Pour into desired container (muffin cases are great) (or flat onto parchment paper) and add toppings:
- some of my favourite are: bee pollen, chia seeds, fruit - berries, NEHP Gen 1:29 Superseed, NEHP Antioxidant Berry mix (goji, cranberries, blueberries), cacao crunch.
- Freeze until solid, about 20 minutes.
- Store in the freezer as these bars can melt at room temperature.