Nutrient Dense Protein Museli Slice
A great on the go snack, addition to lunchboxes, enjoyed with coffee or tea and makes a great post workout snack and is gluten free.
A great on the go snack, addition to lunchboxes, enjoyed with coffee or tea and makes a great post workout snack.
It is also gluten free.
- 1 cup Natural Earth Protein Formula (either Powergen, Gen BodySculpt or Musclegen for Men).
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup nut butter (you could use tahini)
- 2 tsp cinnamon verum (true, ceylon)
- 1 tbsp Bee Pollen
- 1/2 cup of Dr Superfoods Antioxidant Berry Mix (cranberries, goji and blueberries)
- 1/2 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (raw, virgin, cold pressed)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
MethodPreheat oven to 160 degrees and grease a shallow square cake tin. Line with baking paper.
Process the pepitas, and almonds but leave them chunky.
Add all other ingredients except Antioxidant Berry Mix and process until well combined but you still want it to be a course mix.
Add Antioxidant Berry Mix by stirring through.
Press into lined tin and bake until browned (approx 25 mins).
Cool before slicing.
Will keep in airtight container for up to a week.
If you want a vegan version or to make with no Whey - you can use a protein like the Eden Fermented Brown Rice protein powder and add any variety of the Gen 1:29 Superseed Mix.