Raw Chocolate/Berry and Ginger Super Slice
This slice changes every time I make it.
- 80g Changing Habits Raw Cacao Wafers
- Chunk of fresh Ginger and/or Tumeric if I have it
- 300g Pitted Dates
- 1 tsp Cinnamom Verum (True Ceylon version)
- 2 full Scoops of Natural Earth Protein Supershake or 80g
- 1 tbsp Changing Habits Supreme Green Blend
- 50g Coconut Oil
- Dried Goji Berries, Cranberries and Blueberries. (We sell a Dr Organics All-in-One version online).
- Handful Insecticide Free Almonds and or Macadamia Nuts/Hazlenuts.
MethodI process the Wafers, Turmeric and Ginger first on speed 7 for 1min. Add Dates and Process again speed 5 for 30-40sec. Add dried berries and nuts of choice and whizz again. Make them as fine or as chunky to your preference. Add remaining ingredients and whiz until you can see it forming chunks and turn into a lamington/cake tin. Press using a flat bottom glass tightly and press in Desiccated Coconut to decorate. Freeze for 20mins, turn out and Slice. Will keep for a week – if it lasts that long! Great recipe to put your own spin on.
If you are wanting a vegan version – use the Natural Earth Gen 1:29 Superseed mix.